K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ribbing Complete!


I'm finally done with the ribbing on my Mara vest. I've also completed the first row of the peerie, increased and changed to my 2.5 mm needles. I'm ready to start my chart. The ribbing is measuring just under 3 inches, so I think that will work for me.

It took me a while to get my stride back for corrugated ribbing, and I have some uneven purl columns. On the second half they're much better. I also don't particularly like the cable cast on, but this was an experiment and I got the information I needed!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Wow Sandra you knit fast. The ribbing really looks great. Nice Job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home