K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Pickin' n Grinnin'

Back to fiber processing. This morning I was able to go from this:
















to this:























by way of this:



















in about half an hour. That's several hours of manual labor shortened by the Patrick Green Triple Picker. I'm a happy spinner!


I'm in the midst of a project that's taking me from the original silver/gray Coopworth fleece (from Cedaredge Farm in Roebuck, SC), through the washing, dyeing, picking, carding, and blending to make yarn for a very special vest. So far, so good. With a huge thanks to Diana, my color guru in Alabama.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger hem said...

I am containing my jealousy from afar. Can't wait to see what you spin up!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger anna said...

WAAAHA,Maybe I can help you about that.I love the ugg winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.By the way they also sell Ecco Casual Shoes,they are good enough...What a good shopkeeper I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home