K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's Spring!


I'm not going to write much today. It's nice outside and I keep wandering around out there. The bluets, dandelions, daffodils are all calling. And I saw the first rose breasted grosbeak today - it was a female, but the flock will most likely arrive soon and visit for a couple of weeks before moving on. Their friends, the indigo buntings, will be here soon, too.

I'll probably post an updated photo of Mara when I get the OXO completed. That might be tomorrow and it might be next week. In the meantime, I thought I'd show you how my dining table is only marginally available for dining - especially when I'm working on a charted design that I worked out myself. The pink thing is full of Shetland wool for Mara. I have another one with the gansey in it.

Oh, and here's the current state of the gansey.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Hi Sandra, Your gansey is growing and looking good. I'll check back on Mara when you get the OXO complete. I'm doing Mara cardigan from Scottish Collection. I hope to start it this weekend I want to do a little more of my FLAK sweater first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home