K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Other K




Mostly my blog is about knitting. But it's spring on the Cumberland Plateau of Tennessee, and that often means rain and water in the rivers. When that happens, my lifestyle gets altered a bit. I haven't been knitting much, but I've been kayaking a lot. We get company - friends who drop in to paddle with us (due to our standing invitation of "just come on up when there's water"). So this is what I do when I'm not knitting much.

I have managed to knit a "swatch cap" according to the instructions in EZ's Knitting Workshop. I'm using Bartlett's Rangely wool and #9 needles. Just messing around. I'll make notes about this one and maybe change some things and do another one. This and the multidirectional scarf are about all I can do when I'm boating most days and have company at the house.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Marji said...

that looks like WAY too much fun. I'd go kayaking too when the waters were up. The knitting will still be there when the waters slow down and get tame again. Love the hat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home