K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Not Much Knitting

Or quilting, or spinning. I've been organizing and packing for our upcoming 7-day raft trip on the Colorado River (from Diamond Creek to South Cove, Lake Meade). There's river trip gear, and travel to and from clothes. Things to take to the kids in Oklahoma City. Takes a while to think, lay out, plan. Sooooo, instead, how about miscellaneous photos, mostly kitties? It's amazing to me to realize that BC has become such a big girl. Compare when I found her on July 15, 2005, to today:





And here I caught her in one of her more creative leisure poses.


















BC and Terry are playing, and I wonder if BC realizes this is a lot what she looked like last year trying to play with Cali.














Finally, David's improvised greenhouse; he's experimenting with growing day lilies from seeds collected from our plants this year.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Carol said...

I love the kitty pics! Too cute!

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the kitty pictures - I'm wondering if they both realize how lucky they are to be found by you. Thanks to David for giving me a clever idea for the greenhouse.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Hi Sandra, I enjoyed catching up with all the non quilting/spinning things you (and David) have been doing. Have a wonderful time on your Colorado River trip.

p.s. How is Mara coming along?

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Cute pictures of your cats! :-) We got a cat about a month ago. He is a pest, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home