K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ribwarmer




Ribwarmers are my favorite vests. Noro Silk Garden and Kureyon are among my favorite yarns with which to knit ribwarmers. I like Sidna Farley's version (from Knitter's #48 - long out of print and the best issue ever, IMHO) because I have such a short neck, and her version has no collar. Since I haven't finished anything lately, and I'm about to go to SE Virginia to visit my cousin, I decided I'd show you the ribwarmer I knit for her a couple of years ago. I'm modeling. If I remember to take my camera with me, I'll get a picture of her wearing her own vest.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Noro is a wonderful yarn! Looking good.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Very nice, the colors look great! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home