K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Getting the Boot....


quilt finished. Well, the top is done and I'm having it quilted. So I'm finished. I started this over a year ago, then put it aside in frustration because something wasn't working out. As usual when I put a project aside, it takes me a long time to get back to it. And the good news? I don't remember what the problem was, because I didn't have any this time around.

Here's a close up of the corner detail, where I used the "narrow frame" concept from Ricky Tims' Convergence Quilts.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger hem said...

I'm completely blown away by all the projects you've been posting. No knitting or spinning here but I did help put together desks and move furniture this weekend. It was semi-crafty. lol

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Kari said...

That is awesome!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Wow!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Carol said...

These boots are made for walking....Very nice!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

The boot top looks great! One of these days i'll get to retire and spend my days crafting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home