K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Rushing Rivulet

No, it's not what I'm paddling. It's what I'm knitting:


Sheep #3 again, using the Rushing Rivulet riverbed sock from Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Sock Knitters Book 1. This is a fun pattern so far. I'll see how well I still like it by the end of two socks!

SSS has been averted on the first Sheep #3 socks. Photo to come when the second sock is dry. I used Elizabeth Zimmerman's sewn bind off for second sock and I think I'm happier with the results.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Neat pattern. I have never knit socks toe up before...but many times I wonder if I'm going to have enough yarn so that would be a good idea to knit socks that way.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Carol said...

What a great spring-like green.

I too like the sewn cast-off. I jsut have to remember not to pull it too tight when I do it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home