K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Under the Troll"

Stash Out of Control:


























Stash Under the Troll: (that's Nancy-speak for "under control" - thanks Nancy!)




I got the guest area cleaned up before Creek Week, expecting company afterwards. No company, but I'm much happier with the space down there anyhow. I got rid of some things (de-stashing), but stowed, reorganized, and rearranged others. Guests can now actually use the bathroom to do something besides wash wool, and they can get to the beds without hopping over fiber.

I've been having difficulties loading phots lately, and it seems our internet connection goes down at inconvenient moments, too.


























4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Nothing like the threat of guests to motivate a cleaning-up frenzy, eh? Speaking from experience....

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Sandra D. said...

You got that right, Carol!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Wow! And I thought I had way too much yarn. You have me beat. At least now you know what you have and where to find it. Nothing's worse than knowing you have something, wanting to knit with it and not knowing where the heck it is!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Wow!! What did you do with it all? Stick it under the bed or share it with everyone you know?! Thanks for the sock yarn :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home