K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mr. Maize



Isn't he adorable? And he's knitting!! (click to make him bigger)

Mr. Maize was a present from my friend, spinning and knitting buddy Jan. He was made by needle felting, and dressed in recyled and felted clothing.

Jan is so creative - a real artist!

Mr. Maize has takien up residence as my spinning and ball winding supervisor. He can't hang out upstairs because the cats would disassemble him. He keeps my Stash Weasel company.

Thanks Jan!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mr. Maize is so cute! Look at his teeny tiny knitting. He should make a good spinning and ball winding supervisor.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Carol said...

That is a great present!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Hi Sanda, It looks like you have been busy as ever! Enjoyed catching up with all your activities. You really have been taken by the spinning bug. As for me, my spinning wheels just get a dusting every now and then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home