K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Yarn Patch

My new local yarn store! I'm so excited to have a store this nice within reach. Yes, I'm a big internet shopper, but having a real shop, where I can again feel yarn and commune with other knitters, is such a treat. Knit One, Stitch Too in Huntersville, my former LYS, was practically a home away from home. The Yarn Patch is that kind of place, located in the golf community of Fairfield Glade, near Crossville, TN.









Sheri Pitroski, the owner, is friendly and knowledgeable. She welcomes customers to just sit and knit. She's offering an array of classes, a great selection of yarns, and some fabulous bamboo needles that I've become a convert to.

While I can't just drop in any ole time like I could in NC (the LYS was 10 minutes from home there), I'm sure I'll be spending some quality time at The Yarn Patch. If you're traveling on I-40 in Tennessee, the shop is just a few miles north of Exit 322 - Peavine Rd. Stop in and enjoy if you get a chance!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Gotta luv the yarn shops! Even if they aren't right around the corner, who cares? It's a yarn shop. yippee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home