K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Knitting Help

From BC and Terry. My chair is a pretty comfy place to knit, but it's also a comfy place for "lap making" and I often find one or both of my younger girls joining me there. Terry is generally good, but sometimes the yarn is just too tempting. As is BC's tail.















I'm going to SAFF(Southeast Animal Fiber Fair) near Asheville, NC on Friday morning. I've never been before, so I know I'll find it interesting. One thing I'm NOT going for is to shop. Not that I might not make purchases, but I need to knit/spin more and shop less for a while!

5 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Carol said...

What cuties! I wish my kitties got along as well as yours are. At least in the picture! Mine just hiss and swat at each other....

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all the slowdowns that the kitties may give you - they are so wonderful. I have always been lucky that none of my cats were interested in my knitting.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Terri said...

My knitting chair has been in my workshop for at least 6 months waiting to be upholstered. One day I'll get to it.

Hope you had fun at SAFF.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Kari said...

I can't imagine why you would have any problems getting stuff done with all the "help" that you have there, lol.

I've never heard of SAFF, but enjoy your trip there, i'm sure it will be fun.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Frank said...

With the approaching of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
nike running shoes
Power Balance
power balance
power balance
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home