K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Beginning


Chelsea went home with Sheri and Michael today! I was going to call this "Happy Ending" to my story with Chelsea, but it's really about a happy beginning of a new and safe life for her. On the way, she managed to poop and pee on her new mommie, who is, of course, a wonderful doggie person and understands about frightened pooches.

Sheri has promised to stop at a friend's on the way home, because the friend is looking for a dog, and might just decide that Chelsea is a better fit for the friend. But in either case, she'll be loved and well cared for.

And now I can quit worrying. I must confess that worrying about her fate has taken a lot of emotional energy over the last week. Bless you Sheri!

And any of you knitters out there who are in the Crossville, TN area, please stop by Sheri's shop, The Yarn Patch. It's even closer to I-40 (like 2 minutes!) than originally, and she has lots of gorgeous yarn in a friendly and cozy shop. You won't be sorry you stopped in.

I don't have a photo of the new shop yet, but that's Sheri in the old one. Don't forget to thank her for taking that sweet dog, too!
PS - Blogger help doesn't have the information I always copy to make a live link in the place where I'm used to looking for it. I was going to live link you to The Yarn Patch website, Sheri's shop in Crossville. I'll keep looking, but in the meantime, you can get there using the sidebar on the right of my entry.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Carol said...

I'm glad the doggie found a new home. Or possibly a plethora of homes:) Although the poopin gand peeing is always a hazard with the fuzzy ones...

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, good for Chelsea! At least she'll have a good home.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Terri said...

I am so glad Chelsea has a new home. Excellent news!

I am green, green, green with envy that you will be attending the 'special' Knitting Camp. I hope you have lots of fun.

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that Chelsea has found a good home. And as for the pooping and peeing - well, as a new puppy owner I can say that one gets used to it - and dashes them outside for training! A yarn shop owner and a dog lover - it doesn't get better than that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home