K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Failure to Blog

I'm whupped! New York was great and with the guidance of Mardi and Liz, I had a wonderful time. Then I stopped to eat on my way home from the airport yesterday. Something didn't agree with me, so I spent most of the night emptying the entire contents of my digestive system. I just can't get it together today.

I AM ready to head off to the Folk School first thing in the morning. I'll be gone just over a week. More on New York when I get back, plus I'll have the Folk School workshop to tell you about, too.

But just for fun, here are some of my photos from New York. Comments and more when I return.






Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Carol said...

I will await your next post with bated breath!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger hem said...

It looks like you had SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to hear about NYC and Folk School!!

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, hope mine come out as good. Have fun this week.

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, we look cute! What did you learn at folk school?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel well when you came home from the airport.
Neat pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home