K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

What's Happening?




Does anyone detect changes in the mystery jar?





Meanwhile, in the upstairs bathroom:

After a couple of days of teasing me, the amaryllis is finally fully opened. Well, two fo the four blooms are. Now to enjoy for the duration, as it's my only one, and it's only once a year.

Speaking of once a year, someone reminded me that we switch to Daylight Savings Time in the wee hours tomorrow. I like DST, but I hate changing. I wish we could just pick one and stick with it.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the only thing I see going on with the mystery jar is that the contents look blue now? Is that just an optical illusion or is something happening. I guess we have to stay tuned!

Oh, your poor kitty. We had to have my daughter's cat declawed because he was nasty and attacked people. Now he lives at her apartment and is as sweet as pie. Weirdest thing.

I love all your spinning, dying and such. Sigh. You make me want to try my hand at this stuff. I wonder if there are classes around here anywhere.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Carol said...

The mystery jar has me stumped. but the amaryllis is a lovely colour. Lately I am really noticing colour more than usual. Must be a reaction to dreary dull end of winter days.
I too hate daylight saving time. Why don't we just pick the one that saves energy and stay with it? I am always so out-of-sorts for days after the change.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Sandra D. said...

Liz noticed what's happening! And a couple of you have figured out it's copper tubing in there. Soooo....

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, me! Copper tubing. Hmm, Copper eventually creates a patina, becoming green, usually (Statue of Liberty - case in point). I'm guessing it's some sort of chemical reaction.

I guess we'll see.;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home