K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

On the Porch



I'm calling her Chelsea, and sadly I can't keep her. The kitty girls would find her problematic, as would David.
I found her sleeping at the front door for the last two mornings, so today I fed her (she was so excited she couldn't keep the food in the dish), and took her to the vet. She now has had shots. She should get a dose of Frontline, and on Monday she'll get a bath and spayed.
The vet says she's about 7 months old, and a mix of something like Dachsund and Australian Shepherd. She's about the size of a beagle, but long and low, with short little legs. She's just soooo sweet, and a real lap dog.
I have to find her a good home. Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so sweet. It's a shame you can't keep her but completely understand about the kitty situation. They rule the roost, no question. I hope you can find her a loving home.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Carol said...

She looks so cute. But the wee furries you already have would definitely get their nose out of joint...Here's hoping you find a good home you feel comfortable letting her go to.....And this is why I give the Humane society money and not my time! My house would be filled with animals....

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Oh Sandra she's adorable. How lucky she was to have ended up on your door step. Thank you for helping and assisting to find her a good home. Your're the best!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand it - she is so sweet and lovable. I do hope you are successful in finding her warm good home. She was lucky to have found you.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger hem said...

Blogger ate my earlier comment. harumph!

I hope your little sweetie finds the foster parents she so obviously deserves. Thank you so much for taking her in temporarily. I know you're a cattie but as a doggie I could wax poetic about how the truest thing in the universe is dog love. Plus, look at those root beer eyes! Gorgeous!!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Aww...what an adorable dog! I would not be a good person to work at a vet's place or a humane society, because whenever a stray would come in i'd yell "i'll take her/him!!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home