K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Heads Up!





It's out of print! Get a copy while you can. If your LYS doesn't have it, you can still get copies from Schoolhouse Press. Link is on my sidebar.

We're just home, and I had a fabulous time. There's unpacking and laundry and yarn to put away, and we've returned to find rivers running for paddling tomorrow. More later, but here's a teaser:



First person to identify these three ladies gets sock yarn, so let me know your color preferences.

4 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those 3 ladies are: Meg Swansen, Joyce williams, and Amy Detjen! OHHHHH-Lucky you-to get to meet them in person. I've wanted to go to a Camp with them. Someday!sigh...

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Sandra D. said...

Yes, I think I'm pretty lucky, too! It was an amazing mini-camp. And I came away with information overload. So, i.d.d.a., if you want some nice sock yarn, tell me your preferences as to colors and also type. You can send me your snail mail to skdavid01@twlakes.net. Thanks for visiting me.

Sandra

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra, you not only knit beautifully, you're a knitting "student". I admire that. How cool that you had the opportunity to go to the workshop. Ah, someday...

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Kari said...

I have no idea who the three ladies there are. It looks like you can get that book used from Barnes and Noble. I did a search on the books they had by Meg Swansen and one book that came up is called "a gathering of lace"...i checked that out from the library a few months ago and it had tons of neat patterns in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home