K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Monday, September 10, 2007

It's Catching On

Double occupancy of the bird seat, that is.

Terry and Baby Kitty:













BC and Baby Kitty:





That't it for the available combinations. Summer, aka "The Grouch" doesn't use the bird seat very often, and she has a very large personal space into which she allows no other animals. If I ever catch her sharing it, I'm likely to be so surprised I'll forget to document.


Back to regularly scheduled knitting content tomorrow or so!











Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that your cats will sit together like that. Whenever we've had more than one cat in the house, it's been an uncivilized version of world war three. They wouldn't stay within three feet of each other. What's your secret??

They are so cute on that windowsill.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Kari said...

I love the pictures of your cats. They are all so cute! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home