K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Good Day!

It's bright and sunny! The rose breasted grosbeaks have finally arrived for their annual visit (I was beginning to think they were going to pass on my hospitality this year). I've started the armhole steeks on my Mara vest! And I'm going to Nashville to see The Yarn Harlot! I got up early and sorted the decrease confusion on the vest that I left when I went to bed. I have coffee and I've been knitting. Couldn't ask for a better day. AND, I'm over the disappointment funk about not getting into knitting camp.


Let's see, what else. Oh, I was despairing about not being able to reserve a good campsite for the paddling outing in July, only to find when I phoned that I reserved the site last year. Thank goodness for that foresight.

I'm going early to Nashville. Ostensibly to avoid afternoon traffic. Really to check out Angel Hair Yarn and shop at Threaded Bliss in Brentwood before Stephanie (the Harlot) arrives.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Mara is truly lovely. Have a great trip to Nashville. I'm sure you will enjoy The Yarn Harlot.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Wow, that is awesome! I love the colors in it and the pattern...very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home