K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Signs of Spring

There are several signs of spring here on the Plateau. Here are a few - the dwarf "Mountain Iris" and our pink dogwoods that are finally making pink!















And here are my friends Nancy and Karol paddling Clear Creek.
















We've finally had a little rain, so today I can sow the rest of my wildflower seeds. We're hoping to get them established between the road and the fence and cut down on mowing there.

No knitting progress to report, though I did frog the multi-directional scarf and start over - making it 4" wide instead of 5". I only have two skeins of the yarn and it wasn't going to be anywhere near long enough at 5" wide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home