K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Miscellaneous Stuff




BC is a year old!! The kitten child is physically fully grown, though she's still a kitten at heart. She's maturing slowly; she still likes her lap time, but doesn't knead and suck nearly as much as she used to. And her birthday is sort of unofficially May 15th, since we found her on July 15th last year and they said she was about 8 weeks old. Here's a Baby BC photo for comparison.
















More irises. I'm so thrilled with these, as they're unusual for my location. Thanks again to my generous friend Nancy in West Virginia for giving me these gorgeous plants.
















And finally, some knitting. I've been working on the multidirectional tutorials from the Multidirectional Yahoo Group (and website for Art Yarns). I experimented with decreases, slipping first stitches vs. not slipping, and things were going well until the end! I think I need to try that bind off section again! More fun with techniques.
















2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Happy Birthday to your cat! She is very cute. :-)

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Looks like you did OK in OK. Gillian and Annabelle are adorable. Kittie is too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home