K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Boys n the Tub


Scott invited us to spend the night at his place after paddling on Saturday. Rather decadent. Karol had already showered, so passed on the hot tub, and I chose to keep my knee boo-boo dry. So the guys didn't have to rotate or share. Can you tell they were hating it?

Left to right, David, Scott and Don.

Karol, quite the cook and kitchen maven, got her kicks a bit later using the electric, lighted pepper grinder!

Rene asked if I take my knitting on paddling trips. So here I am, knitting the second "Harlot" Koigu sock in front of our tent. My normal mornings begin with coffee and knitting. Camping mornings are often the same. I seldom go anywhere without my knitting bag, though usually the traveling projects are my generic favorite socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home