K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Black Monday

Well, figuratively. In a couple of ways.

Terry













and Summer

are at the vet. Sneezing and fevers. Sure seems quiet and empty around here without them. And BC has been poking around in nooks and crannies looking for the kitten child.



On the good side, this was in my PO box this morning:



Socks for Soldiers comin' up!

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if the first comment took so here goes again.

I love the term 'kitten child'. I always refered to mine as 'baby kitten'. I still sometimes call Jean-Luc my 'giant 20 pound cat' as my 'baby kitten' - he certainly doesn't qualify for the term size wise but definitely mentally as he thinks he is a little tiny thing.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Adorable kitten child. Just adorable!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Oh that is just too cute!!! At first I couldn't figure out why you had taken a picture of some papers and a green bag, and then i saw the cat in the bag.
And then the second picture of a cat, is he laying on a project in the works? Either way, also very cute!

And it's black sock yarn! ( I feel nerdy to get exicted over black sock yarn.) What kind did you get? Do you like it? I'm using Phildar, which a week after i bought it i heard that they aren't going to use that anymore as other people have had problems with it. But the Phildar has worked fine for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home