I have been knitting. I made a "knitcushion"
with scraps of Noro Kureyon and the #8 needles you see there. I'm finding it very useful, what with needing access to my cable needle, plus crochet hook and double points for spontaneous surgery.
This is 4 rows unraveled to correct a couple of moves in the wrong direction. Since it was all stockinette and only involved one error, this was a pretty easy maneuver.
Here's the progression of my vest:
First, I used stitch markers to divide the pattern panels until I had enough knitting to be able to see my 4-stitch separators. Then I added the little tags with the patterns used in each position, again until I could see enough of the patterns to identify them.
First, the stitch markers went.
And finally I was able to remove the ID tags.