K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Out in the Snow

Brrrr.... more snow on the ground than I've seen this winter. And I'm headed out into the great white today for another fun-filled fibery week at the John C. Campbell Folk School for the "Sheep to Shawl" class.

While I'm away, there'll probably be big plans for The Yarn Harlot's big book launch in New York (to which I'm going - yaaaay!). And a huge thank you to New Yorker Liz for sending me information and volunteering to guide me to yarn shops and THE EVENT!


The amaryllis will probably grow a foot.















And the kitty children will miss me.














Yesterday I finished all the boot blocks for a new quilt so I'd be at a convenient stopping point. Sashing when I get back.




See y'all next week!

5 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Carol said...

I'm jealous! The sheep to shawl class and the book launch! Consider yourslef under strict orders to blog about how much fun they both are. (I know, the book launch isn't for a while, still...)

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness - are you really doing a boot quilt?! That is awesome! I live in cowboy boots - and also in NYC. I left a message for you on Harlot's blog since last time I tried to leave one here (twice actually) I couldn't manage it. Please come to NYC to jhoin the fun, and email me too if you have NYC questions (brodym@earthlink.net)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Kari said...

A boot quilt? Awesome!

Neat about going to NYC for the book launch.

Cute picture of your cats.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitties? I have one very spoiled kitty myself.

Looking forward to next month. P.S. You're welcome!

Have fun at the fiber class.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger anna said...

WAAAHA,Maybe I can help you about that.I love the ugg winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.By the way they also sell Ecco Casual Shoes,they are good enough...What a good shopkeeper I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home