K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Interruption

I must interrupt my regularly scheduled knitting. I must felt again. As in make the wool mat together. Here's why - my boring, but oh-so-warm felted clogs:















In case the problem isn't obvious:















The new ones will be a bit more interesting, because I'll be making them from this:

And because my felted clogs are the warmest and most comfortable house slippers I've ever worn, I feel compelled to make the new ones soon. Besides, I want to see how this yarn looks all mushed and matted!

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger hem said...

Well, I'm glad you're approaching this as a knitting opportunity! I would be sorely tempted to participate in some fur child abuse. ;0P
(Frog says I'm a big all-bark-and-no-bite faker. That may explain why the dogs walk all over me!)
Can't wait to see the new slippers!!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Felted clogs...neat! Love the yarn. :-)

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you're 'missing' I'll just check this blog! Just the other day I said to a friend that the people who'll survive when everything gets blown to bits will be the spinners and the gardeners and people who can use their hands to build things. The rest of us don't stand a chance :(

So happy to see you have Wacky Womanhood as one of your favorite sites!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home