K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fun and No Fun

The No Fun first::





I'm actually pleased with how the apron turned out, but it's too big for me. I was going to make this one for myself, and then one to give David's mother next Christmas. But the miles and miles of binding were just tedious and annoying. So I'm not going to make this again (even in the smaller size), and this apron is going in the drawer as one of Joy's Christmas gifts next year.








And the fun: David suspended Terry's rattle filled sockie toy and she had lots of exercise trying to get it.













3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Too bad about the tedious binding. I'm glad the sock toy worked out. Did you make it? It looks lke a good way to wear out a kitten!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger hem said...

Fantastic apron! Yikes at all that binding. No wonder you don't want to make a second one!!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Kari said...

lol, cute picture of your cat!

The apron turned out really nice. I think the binding finished it off quite nicely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home