K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Tagged, Too!

Carol tagged me.

Now I have to : Open the nearest book to page 123, type 6-8 lines of the book, tag three others. Here goes:

"The Nhambiquara intrigued Roosevelt, and he enjoyed their company, but he would not let his guard down around them. He had heard vivid tales of their brutality toward the Pareci in Utiarity, and he had spent a night watching them dance in Jurena....."

It's from The River of Doubt by Candice Millard. And it wasn't the closest book, but it was the closest one that had 123 pages and wasn't a craft or quilt book. So I cheated a bit. Makes me want to find out what Teddy saw that makes him wary of those people!

And now I'm tagging HollyMay, Kari, and Nan.

And in keeping with something or other, here's a kitty photo for Friday:
Terry helps with the laundry.



4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Thanks for being a good sport! I love the kitty in the dryer picture. I always worry one of mine will jump in and I won't notice and turn on the dryer!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger hem said...

I was pretty amazed that there was another "HollyMay" in your universe until I clicked the link and realized it was me! Guess the name is still pretty unique. :0P

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Cute picture of the cat in the dryer!

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always love the kitty in the dryer - I too have always had a fear of the cat getting in the dryer and turning it on. All your projects look great - love the sock. I tried something like that a couple of years ago but was trying to make a pair a month - I got a little behind and then discovered that I was knitting all the socks too long for my foot - still haven't gone back and fixed them and they are all so lovely - what a shame!
Deborah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home