K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Practice and a Mystery


Lookeee!! A full bobbin from the spinning wheel. I'm on my second one. Something "clicked" yesterday and the process of making yarn is going a lot more smoothly for me. Now something will smite me for saying that. As Alyssa observed, it often goes thusly: "Hey, I'm doin' good.... aw shit!" I'll keep my fingers crossed that I don't have a major gaff to report soon.

So, now the mystery. What could I possibly be up to here? Of course, if you were in the class, you know what's going on. I'll continue to post photos as the mystery progresses. Stay tuned.






















And the weekend cuteness factor: Terry plays in anything, with anything. David is getting tired of keeping her out of his gear and stuff he has spread around getting ready for his imminent departure for another trip down the Colorado River.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Glad to see you are having fun with the wheel! And Terry is adorable. Just cutenes, cuteness!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger hem said...

Are you using crayons as a dye?!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Cute picture of your cat! :-)

Lately my cats have enjoyed running up the steps, walking on the side and then reaching down and knocking the same pink decoration down. Then today one of the cats came prancing down with a string of beads he had found.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home