K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mood Indigo


Well, the color is indigo. The mood is elated - because I've finished carding all the dyed wool!





The two top rows are from the individual dye pots. The bottom two rows are rolags (hand carded) and batts (drum carder) from the rainbow dye pots. There's a better look at the colors:


I also finished spinning a second bobbin of the brown Corriedale, so tomorrow, I'll ply! And then spin s'more.
Now I'm going to ... knit, yeah, that's it, knit!

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Very nice colours! Can't wait to see what you spin up out of 'em...

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

hey there, fun blog! I was at a trade show with organic products and they had lots of organic cotton and yarns. Very col stuff, all colored with vegetables and stuff.

stop by and say hi sometime
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home