K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Toasty Toes for David


These are hot! And David didn't mean a sizzling colorway. But on a hot July night, I made him try them on so I could take a picture of the completed socks. I didn't quite make it with my leftover of the same colorway. If you look closely, you'll see the last few rounds of one toe are done in a blue Toasty Toes colorway. I should still have plenty in that skein for my own socks. I haven't washed them yet, so the little square corners of the grafted toe are showing. Those usually go away with a couple of washings and wearings.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Love the socks! And if you had not pointed out the different color on the toes, i would never have noticed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home